The candidate would be responsible for providing assistance in reviewing, monitoring, and updating Cybersecurity documentation as related to Navy Cybersecurity Risk Management.
Essential Job Functions/Knowledge:
• Cybersecurity certification and accreditation support services.
• Risk Management Framework process including Platform IT certifications.
• Knowledge of Navy Network Security standards and processes.
• Provide cybersecurity certification and accreditation expertise as identified in Federal, DoD, DON, and local instructions, regulations and policy in support of Cybersecurity programs/projects.
• Experience with DIACAP and familiarity with the emerging Risk Management Framework processes.
• Provide certification and accreditation support functions to obtain DIACAP and/or RMF ATO, IATO or similar Platform IT certifications for Cybersecurity programs and projects.
• Support the development of, route and track DIACAP or RMF packages through the approval process, answer questions and obtain additional information where needed.
• Support the development of, route, and track IA MFR through the approval process; Collaboration and Escalation processes.
• Support the use of OCRS, VRAM, and eMASS.