• CISSP or equivalent IA certification IAW DoDM 8570.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
• 7 years Navy C4ISR IA relevant work experience.
o Experience with the development, deployment, and sustainment of Navy Command Control Communications Computers Intelligence and Surveillance Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems.
o Experience with the design, development, implementation, and support of IA solutions for Navy C4ISR systems.
o Experience with Navy C4ISR systems and networks, and an understanding of Transport Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks.
o Experience with Navy C4ISR systems and networks, and an understanding of Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) networks.
o Experience with the interactions with external organizations such as the National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Commander, Naval Security Group (COMNAVSECGRU), and the Fleet Information Warfare Center (FIWC).
• DAWIA Level III Program Management courses, PMP or equivalent certification.
• Potential to obtain a Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).