Minimum of 5 years naval operational experience as an LDO LT/LCDR, an E-8/E-9 Operations Specialist (OS) or Fire Controlman (FC) specialty, or O-3/O-4 Naval Surface Warfare Officer. In addition, a minimum of 3 years of Naval Instructional experience in the execution of underway maritime operations and general military instruction.
- Combat Information Center experience
- Demonstrate Operational and Tactical Naval Subject Matter Expertise in the execution of Combat Information Center operations and the ability to design and execute tactical maritime operational scenarios for specific instructional purposes.
- Naval Master Training Specialist
- Tactical Action Officer (TAO)
- Surface Warfare Coordinator (SWC)
- Anti-Submarine Officer (ASWO)
- Combat Systems Coordinator (CSC)
- Anti-Air Warfare Officer/Fire Control Officer (AIR)
- Combat Information Center Officer (CICO)
- Knowledge of PGG/PCG and/or FFG-7 class combat systems