Experience and Skills
Knowldege, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 12 years of job related experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Risk/Opportunity Management and Earned Value Management
- Previous management experience with in the training and simulation; specifically full mission simulators.
- Experience managing hardware development or production programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the systems engineering life cycle and processes
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense Acquisition Frame work and associated design milestones
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- PMP certified (or ability to obtain).
- Experience working within the virtual training domain, projection based technologies, image generators, and simulated weapon systems
- Specific experience working with NAWCTSC, NAVAIR, PEO STRI, US ARMY, USMC, US NAVY, US AIRFORCE program offices.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (preferred).