EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Each successive level of Cost Accountant builds upon additional education and experience for the previous level as listed.
- Cost Accountant IBachelors Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1 to 3 years experience related to cost accounting functions in a project engineering or manufacturing environment.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
Cost Accountant II
- 3 to 5 years experience related to cost accounting functions in a project engineering or manufacturing environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to travel between locations
Kratos UAS, based in Sacramento, CA, designs and delivers advanced defense, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats, inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. #KUAS