Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Radar Task Order Lead to support The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department (B Department) through their Radar Systems Division B40 support multiple Navy and Marine Corps Radar Systems. B40 provides Sensor Systems expertise across the entire acquisition life cycle from concept exploration through sustainment of Navy and Marine Corps Radar Systems.
The successful candidate will participate in IPTs, Working Groups (WG), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) such as: Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT), Software Development and Test, Data Analysis Working Group (DAWG), Software Configuration Control Board (SCCB), System Problem Report (SPR) Review, Risk Assessment, Reliability WG, Cyber Security WG, Logistics WG, program reviews, and Chief Engineer (CHENG) Staff Meetings.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Solid technical background as demonstrated by certifiable experience formulating opinions, decisions and ultimate performance of the tasks specified in a contract statement of work;
Demonstrated experience directing large analysis efforts in defense radar acquisition and sustainment programs.
- Bachelors degree from an a school of engineering with at least one curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) as a professional engineering curriculum in one of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering; or
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Minimum twelve years if Candidate has a Bachelors degree; or
- Minimum ten years if Candidate has a Masters degree; or
- Minimum eight years if Candidate has a PhD degree.
- Demonstrated experience directing large analysis efforts in defense radar acquisition and sustainment programs.