* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
* Maintain one or more of the following certificates: CISSP, CEH, CAP, Security +, GSEC, or equivalent.
* Familiarity with NIST 800 series guidelines (800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 53A, 800-60, etc.).
* Broad based IT background with a technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
* Ability to translate technical materials and issues into non-technical/layman terms.
* Applies attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
* Demonstrated skills in the entire Microsoft desktop suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
* Team player able to work well with others in a collaborative manner and is a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
* Ability to interact with clients and represent Kratos SecureInfo in a professional manner.
* Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
* Serve as mentor to Associate Security Consultants on best practices.
* Ability to travel 25%.
* 3 to 5 years of experience with the responsibilities and requirements listed above.