- Requires Bachelors degree in Engineering; Masters in Business Administration preferred.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance of the appropriate level.
- 8+ years related technical supervisory/team/project leadership experience.
- Significant, practical experience in the specific engineering subject matter.
- Experience with engineering development processes.
- Experience related to engineering configuration management and change management.
- Experience monitoring and enforcing engineering budgets.
- Experience related to change management within the engineering development.
- Familiarization with engineering development risk management process.
- Demonstrated passion for management of people and projects.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills; including strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary to perform job duties.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience related to engineering technical publications.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to meet program requirements.
- Engineering supervisory experience in the aerospace industry.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Office and manufacturing environment.
May work extended hours or weekends and travel occasionally.