Software Engineer IV
- Requires BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Engineering, Mathematics, or Science discipline, with appropriate software coursework and/or experience.
- Expert level fluency with 11+ years experience in real-time C/C++ development.
- Expert fluency with dynamic memory management.
- Experience integrating components built in multiple languages for multiple target environments.
- Experience with hardware/software integration.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- 6+ years experience leading small teams of engineers in software development projects.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Engineering Discipline with relevant software development training and experience.
- Coursework or other experience with MatLab / Simulink, or other system modeling.
- Familiarity with aerodynamic concepts and principles.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- May require occasional travel.
- May work extended hours or weekends.
- Requires an active U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level and ability to maintain an active U.S. security clearance (requires U.S. Citizenship).