- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field.
- 5 years related work experience. Equivalent experience in undergraduate or graduate research projects may be considered.
- Must be a self-starter and able to thrive in a fast paced, small engineering team which includes real-time software, RF hardware, system hardware, and test engineers.
- Proficiency in Verilog or VHDL.
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows development environments.
- Familiar with one or more of source code repository tools such as: SVN, TFS, GIT
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing or Communication Engineering (Navigation, Terrestrial, Satellite, Cellular, Wireless)
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Experience with common engineering lab and test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers
- Digital hardware design and engineering knowledge.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.