Kratos RT Logic is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos RT Logic is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
We look forward to the attraction of open, honest, caring and fun individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company... for each other.
We are looking for a talented Engineering Technician to join our team in Englewood, Colorado. Our Englewood team provides numerous products and technologies as part of RT Logics Satellite Ground Systems segment.
General Job Summary:
This successful candidate will work with a team to integrate and test the next generation of satellite ground communications products in RT Logics network transport and recording business area. The Engineering Technician will work at either the system, subsystem or component level and will contribute to a team of engineers in the accomplishment of integration and test tasks in an iterative development environment; supporting I&T assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, I&T plans and sequences relative to complex systems and resolve conflicting issues. The candidate will participate in I&T readiness reviews and program design reviews in addition to conducting tests, which include collaborating with other teams and disciplines.
Job responsibilities include test system integration, checkout and validation tasks, test procedure generation and updating, and maintaining electronic manufacturing center infrastructure in a ready to test condition. Must be able to interpret electrical designs and support troubleshooting efforts under very general supervision. Interface frequently with program customers and cross functional counterparts such as Engineers, Quality Assurance, Production Leads, and Project Managers. Authors and executes test procedures to satisfy program test verification objectives. Plans, directs, reviews, and coordinates project documentation to ensure customer, contract, and company requirements are met. Collaboratively refines requirements to ensure that the intent is met even when not explicitly stated in requirements. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Understanding and ability to troubleshoot RF/electrical/electronic systems using technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Familiarity with computerized data acquisition and automated test control systems and instrumentation.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of technical related experience
- Team player who takes ownership of work and is capable of independent critical thinking and completion of activities.
- Previous experience with electrical test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes,
- Experience conducting system, subsystem or component level tests.
- Ability to help analyze system problems and communicate those issues to software and hardware systems engineers.
- JIRA Experience working in an agile development environment, being part of a highly integrated team working closely with SW/FW and HW with ability to easily characterize problems during product or project integration.
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with the Linux operating systems.
- Ability to work from schematic and engineering drawings.
- Ability to work with verbal direction from development engineering staff members.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds on a regular basis
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Conduct quality checks and ensure that built items meet requirements.
- Install and remove board level assemblies and perform basic installation and check out functions and execute regression and acceptance procedures
- Perform electronic assembly testing
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kratos RT Logic is proud to be a diversity-minded, affirmative-action employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and strongly encourage minorities, women, veterans and the disabled to apply and disclose their status.