Mechanical Inspector I
- One to two years related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately use common inspection instruments.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to understand & follow CEis Quality processes and procedures.
- Must be able to demonstrate accurate basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software with the ability to navigate around files.
- Ability to learn ERP system and input accurate transactions.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
Mechanical Inspector II
- Two to four years related experience.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Understands the use of common gages and measurement instruments.
- Proficient in surface plate tools and techniques.
- Previous application of quality tools including CMM, open set-ups, and a variety of hand inspection tools to ensure parts conform to all drawing requirements and specifications.
- Experience working with QMS, AQL, Mil, aerospace and other industry specifications.
- Proficient MS Word and MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of GD&T.
- Must be able to research traceability and construct data packages.
- Must understand calibration systems and traceability to standards.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- May work extended hours or weekends as business needs.
- Office and manufacturing environment.
- Possibility of exposure to noise and hazardous chemicals.
- Standing on a hard surface, walking, some lifting (not over 50 lbs).
Kratos UAS, based in Sacramento, CA, designs and delivers advanced defense, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats, inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.